The goat/ram/sheep (羊): gentle, fair, forgiving, aesthetic.
As a herd animal, the goat is deeply connected to those around them and their tendency is to make decisions in the name of the greater good. Because this web of interconnectedness is so vast as to be indescribable in mere words, it translates in an unexpected way in the goat: they are the most artistic and aesthetic creatures in the zodiac. Because goats feel this deep sense of universal connection, they are disturbed when the outer aesthetic does not match what is happening underneath the surface. So they seek order and harmony, and refine the visible to remind others of the invisible. Ultimately, the goat seeks to make the world beautiful, harmonious, and balanced, whether that is through art or social relationships. They live by the ethos that being responsible for each other is the way forward. We all need to summon some heavy goat energy in these times and let that sense of connection show us the way.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Light blue graphic on navy blue tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Goat (羊) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.