Wear your year of the pig (猪) sign with pride! As the final cycle of the zodiac, the pig has a been-there-done-that kind of attitude. They are laid back, open-minded, generous beings who are nonetheless deeply knowledgeable and adaptable. After all, if you let a domesticated pig out in the wild, within a matter of months, it can revert back into a wild boar, growing wiry black hair and tusks. They may seem like easygoing creatures, but underneath it all, a pig knows how to live, literally and figuratively.
Pigs love the finer things in life, embodying the enlightened refinement humans are capable of, while simultaneously inviting us to consider that life can be extraordinarily simple…because the direct experience of our senses is a simple act, if we allow it to be. So many of us overthink, justify, and strategize our indulgences. Pig Qì is enjoyment without the guilt; pleasure as simple, human honesty.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Pink graphic on heather grey tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Pig (猪) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.