Wear your year of the rooster (鸡) sign with pride! Roosters are focused, ambitious, and confident.
To recap, our rooster symbolism includes the call at dusk and dawn (eloquence), their sharp, precise beaks (cerebral), and their wings (ambition). But ultimately the rooster represents our need for control. Roosters can be kind of intense, but as is often the case, that intensity is hiding a gooey center. I mean, wouldn’t you be intense if you had the clarity to see what is so hard for others to grasp? That is the rooster condition. So be kind. Everyone out there is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Yellow graphic on brown tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster (鸡) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.