Wear your year of the snake (蛇) sign with pride! Snakes are otherworldly, solitary, ascetic, mesmerizing, and persuasive.
Like the rat and the pig, the snake elicits strong negative feelings in Western cultures. To the Chinese, however, a snake is considered a dragon without legs, and we’ve already talked about how highly the Chinese regard dragons. But where a dragon is mythical, a snake is mystical. There is still a connection to the otherworldly—snakes are spiritual creatures. That doesn’t necessarily mean they are religious, but that there is a sort of higher power they devote their lives to—they are natural renunciates, forgoing certain pleasures in service of something beyond themselves.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Light green graphic on charcoal black tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Snake (蛇) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.