Wear your year of the dog (狗) sign with pride! Dogs are all about loyalty and guardianship.
According to legend, the Chinese were the first people to domesticate the wolf into the chow. These dogs were not like pets we know today, but more utilitarian animals, serving as guardians of the home and tools on the battlefield. It was in conflict that the dog earned its loyal reputation: though they had the ability to cripple enemy horses, these animals would turn around and maintain a steadfast watch over a fallen soldier until his family could come retrieve his body. Thus, the dog is the epitome of loyalty.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Brown graphic on oatmeal tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Dog (狗) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.