Wear your year of the ox (牛) sign with pride! The ox is constant, strong, even-keeled, dedicated to work, and focused.
To understand how the ancient Chinese view the ox, it is helpful to know that horses were also used in farming. Compared to a sensitive and untamed horse, the ox was uncomplicated and focused on its work. Oxen are astonishingly strong animals, but they have a gentle nature. The prototypical (and most famous) person born under an ox sign is Barack Obama: sometimes people would get frustrated by his mild temperament when they wanted fiery passion, but he would not let himself be distracted by what others wanted—he was laser-focused on his life’s work. It is the same with an ox. They work hard, consistently and without complaint. Yet you can see the weight of the load that they carry.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Medium brown graphic on brown tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Ox (牛) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.