Do you know a baby who will be born next year (Feb 12, 2021-Jan 31, 2022) under the auspicious ox sign? Lucky you! The ox is constant, strong, even-keeled, dedicated to work, and focused. Memorialize the lucky baby in your life with this year of the ox onesie.
To understand how the ancient Chinese view the ox, it is helpful to know that horses were also used in farming. Compared to a sensitive and untamed horse, the ox was uncomplicated and focused on its work. Oxen are astonishingly strong animals, but they have a gentle nature. The prototypical (and most famous) person born under an ox sign is Barack Obama: sometimes people would get frustrated by his mild temperament when they wanted fiery passion, but he would not let himself be distracted by what others wanted—he was laser-focused on his life’s work. It is the same with an ox. They work hard, consistently and without complaint. Yet you can see the weight of the load that they carry.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Brown graphic on dark grey heather onesie
- Heather color is 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Comfortable envelope neckline
- Three snap leg closure
- Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Ox (牛) Baby Onesie (3-24mo)
3-6m 6-12m 12-18m 18-24m Width 9 3/8 9 7/8 10 3/8 10 7/8 Fits Baby Length 20 - 25 25 - 28 28 - 30 30 - 32 Fits Baby Weight (lbs) 12 - 16 16 - 22 22 - 27 27 - 30