Wear your year of the rabbit (兔) sign with pride! Rabbits are intuitive, attractive, perceptive, and shrewd.
Though the rabbit is not the smallest animal in the zodiac (holler, rat!), it is the most defenseless. A rabbit doesn’t have sharp teeth or big claws. Instead, they rely on their mysterious attractiveness as a defense mechanism. That doesn’t mean people born under the rabbit sign are always physically beautiful (though they often are, and stylish to boot), but they have a magnetic quality that draws people to them. As an animal that wears its vulnerability on its sleeve, people want to protect the rabbit, and just be in its orbit.
Hanzimals is a modern interpretation of the Chinese zodiac: an icon/illustration of each zodiac animal combined with each animal's Chinese character, presented as a single glyph.
- Light grey graphic on navy blue tri-blend tee.
- This tee is cut with a contemporary fitted (but not tight) silhouette. For women, this tee fits true to size. Men should size up. Each and every shirt is custom printed, so returns for incorrect sizing are not available. Please check the size chart carefully before placing your order!
- Made using ultra soft, lightweight pre-shrunk tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
- US orders arrive within 2 weeks
- Please read the shop policies! Refunds only available if item does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Hanzimals Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rabbit (兔) Adult Unisex T-shirt
SIZE LENGTH CHEST XS 27 31 - 34 S 28 34 - 37 M 29 38 - 41 L 30 42 - 45 XL 31 46 - 49 2XL 32 50 - 53 3XL 33 54 - 57
Measurements are provided in inches. Product measurements may vary by up to 2 inches.